Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Hope for Education

I am extremely impressed by the passion shown by our teachers to provide the right educational tools for our children. They not only find the ways but they motivate others to help as well. I am thankful that my children are spending a majority of their day with exceptionally ambitious and motivated individuals that not only educate them, but are very nurturing as well. Still to this day my children receive well wishes from previous teachers through emails. Thank You for being you and for all that you do for our kids! This post is part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holiday’s event. Did you have an experience or witness something in 2009 which gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, please see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment